BLACK BELT LEADERSHIP TRAINEE PROGRAM
- This is our Special Winning Attitude Team. To participate, a student, Black Belt, must commit to serve as a role model. Their responsibility is to lead by example and to demonstrate leadership behavior, good character and motivation for others to follow.
- Encouraging people around you is one of the most important characteristics within leadership. The quality of your leadership ability is reflected in the standards you set for yourself and those around you. Everest Taekwondo has created a program that will give you a foundation for training our leaders of tomorrow to the highest of standards.
- Through the leadership program, students will find their own strengths, be disciplined in their actions and develop the “Yes I Can” attitude. These are just a few of the benefits that will equip them to meet the challenges of leadership.
- Our World Class Masters will help students achieve success in Martial Arts through teaching Core values such as Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-control and Indomitable Spirit to become leaders in their everyday lives. Great leaders share their vision, passion, and knowledge with others.
- On behalf of the Team Everest and Masters I congratulate you on taking action to join us in this training and would like to officially welcome you to the Everest World Class Taekwondo Black Belt Leadership Trainee Program.